Yes it has been forever and a day since I’ve typed into this thing…but something bothered me (again) today so I’ve decided to yell😉
World of Warcraft Hotfixes for April 23rd
- Healing Stream Totem no longer incorrectly heals itself.
- Paladin Tactics: Increased the spawn rate of Paladins.
- The Paladin’s Revenge: Resolved an issue where Paladin was not resetting correctly.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Resolved an issue where Paladin effects were able to persist after the encounter ended.
- During the Paladin encounter, Paladins no longer generates threat during stages 2 and 3 to address an issue that was making the encounter more difficult than intended for raid groups with Protection Paladin tanks.
- Paladins now Fixate on players for 12 seconds (up from 10 seconds) during stage 4 of the Garrosh Hellscream encounter on Heroic difficulty.
- Paladin: Resolved an issue that could prevent players from being able to loot Paladin’s Gift after defeating Paladin.
- Paladin: Reduced the amount of gold found in Paladins.
No, Virginia, this is not serious. It’s just my own little passive-aggressive shouting to all the would-be bloggers (like myself) who lack the creativity to be original and just cut/paste what someone else (usually Blizzard) puts out. I don’t blog regularly for many reasons…the lack of alot of original thinking is probably the most significant. Even though I’m a terrible depressive loser at large, the last place I want to seek validation at is the Internet with posting the words of someone else.
I have a wonderful imagination, but I am not creative.
you want creative? Go read anything and everything written by Matthew Rossi…..I love that guy and he is fucking CREATIVE!
Anyhoo…peace love happiness and all that!